Entering its ninth year, the NSS is an opportunity for final year students to give their opinions on what they liked about their time at RGU, as well as things that they felt could have been improved. By completing the survey, you’re helping future students build up a picture of what it’s like to study at RGU.
This is your opportunity to give feedback to us and to future students about your student experience. The survey is run by Ipsos MORI and you should receive an e-mail from them today inviting you to take part. You can complete the survey via your mobile or online.
What will the NSS ask me?
- about the teaching on your course
- academic support
- the assessment and feedback process
- learning resources
- personal development
- overall satisfaction
- the Students’ Union
Why take part?
- your feedback is invaluable and will inform future students who wish to study the same course as you
- you will help us to identify areas where we are doing well
- you will help us to identify areas for development with a view to improving experience for future students
Your feedback will be confidential and NSS respects your privacy. Your feedback will be anonymised and you will not be identified to us.
You can access the survey and more information here:
You will be entered into a prize draw to win one of five £50 vouchers of your choice.