The Oil & Gas ICT Leader Conference takes places on the 19th of March 2014 at the Douglas Hotel, Aberdeen and is free to attend for Oil & Gas sector employees.
Expert speakers on the day, include:
- Prof Susan Craw, Director of IDEAS Research Institute, Robert Gordon University.
- Bruce Catto, Group IT Manager, Craig Group.
- Dave Bowie, Director, Region Support & Reporting, Baker Hughes.
- Mark Stephen, (Chair) BBC Scotland.
- Angus Murray, Head of Architecture & IT, Taqa.
- Polly Purvis, CEO ScotlandIS.
ICT is increasingly pivotal to functionality across the industrial landscape, but rarely does it hold as much importance as in the Oil and Gas sector: in this industry secure and reliable systems are vital for mission-critical operations and can prove the difference between commercial success and failure.
A number of interactive workshops will be included on the agenda focusing on Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Big Data, Analytics, M2M Technology, Mobile Working & BYOD.
A full list of the schedule of events and workshop topics can be found here.